It all happens at Meadowbrook during the summer as campers learn how to swim, challenge themselves on the high ropes course, and explore the arts. With a well-rounded program, every child has the chance to shine whether it is on the tennis court, at the archery range, in ceramics, or letting his/her imagination soar in Drama. The focus is always on the camper with the goal of fostering teamwork, cooperation, integrity, leadership skills, a sense of fair play, and a respect for self and others. Skills that will last a lifetime! Meadowbrook Day Camp offers:
- Sixty plus years of excellence
- Day camp and teen programs
- Group centered programs that encourage friendships and teamwork
- Personal growth through new challenges and activities
- A committed and experienced staff dedicated to connecting with and caring for your child
- Centralized bus transportation from surrounding communities
- An extended day program for working parents
- New two week day camp sessions that offer increased flexibility for family schedules
Experience Meadowbrook Day Camp and create lasting memories!Follow @MeadowbrookDayC
Our last formal Open House is scheduled for Sunday, April 7th, from 1 to 3 p.m., but parents may always contact us to arrange an individual tour.
We are aware that some towns will still be in school when camp opens on Monday, June 24th. Please read our policy for these camp/school conflicts and contact us with any questions. This conflict may also impact camp bus routes and stops, since many of our stops are located at schools.
With the new change to two week sessions, special events such as overdays & overnights, field trips, etc., have been apportioned through the various sessions. Click here for more information.