The Parent Dashboard, link below, is for new and returning Meadowbrook programs camper families and is used to manage all camper/teens/Drobots camp enrollment. CIT enrollment is by application only. The Parent Dashboard is a tool that may be used to check your camper's enrollment dates, forms due, sign up for lunch, check the family financial balances and requires a log in with email and password.
New parents will be prompted to set up their Parent Dashboard upon clicking the link below.
Passwords may be easily reset by users or by calling or emailing the camp office.
Deposits: Pay by credit card or check
• A non-refundable deposit is due with the application.
• $200/session for day camp, $350/week for Teen Adventures, Fiber Arts Camp or Drobots
• The deposit reserves your child’s space and will be applied to the tuition fee
Teen Adventures, Drobots and/or Fiber Arts tuition is neither refundable nor transferable to a sibling or another program.
Tuition Balance is due by June 1, 2020 by check only – payable to Meadowbrook Day Camp.
The tuition fee covers the regular hours of day camp or the teen program, bus transportation from designated pick-up/drop-off sites, overdays/overnights, and camper field trips.
A $60/session discount will be given to families enrolling for 4 or more day camp sessions. It will be forfeited if a change is made whereby the total number of sessions per family falls below four.
Referral Discounts will be applied once both parties have completed the enrollment period.
If your child enrolls in Session 1 and his/her school closes after the start of camp, Meadowbrook will refund for full days missed based on the school calendar. We do not expect this to be the case in 2020.
• If a camper drops or withdrawals from a session, the deposit for that session will be forfeited.
• Enrollment deposit from Drobots, Teen Adv. or Fiber Arts Sessions may not be transferred to day camp sessions. Changing from Drobots or Fiber Arts to day camp or withdrawal from Drobots or Fiber Arts has a penalty of loss of $350.00 deposit.
• If a change is made whereby the total number of sessions per family falls below four, the multi-session discount granted will be forfeited.
• If the change is made after May 1, the tuition payment for that session will also be forfeited unless the camp is able to fill your child’s space in his/her group.
• Meadowbrook cannot give refunds due to routine illness or a change in family plans. Campers may not trade a week in one session for a week in another session.
Single extension weeks open in the spring. Parents may add an extension week only after purchasing at least one full session.
• Bus transportation service from designated pick-up/drop off locations is included in the tuition and campers are encouraged to utilize this service. See Transportation Tab for bus route information.
• Camp staff will also assist parents in organizing a carpool
AM/PM Extended Hours: Sign-up in the spring.
• Available from 7:30 to 8:30 am. This service will be run and staffed by Mazemakers, one of the Summer Programs at the Meadowbrook School. Payment is made directly to Mazemakers.
• Available from 4 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for August 14th when all campers will be dismissed at 12:30. Parents are responsible for picking up their children by 6 p.m. to avoid late fees.
Tennis Clinics: Sign-up in the spring
• Clinics will be offered from 4 to 5:45 pm on select days. See Program Tab.
These vary by the session, so please see our website for more information.
Lunch/Snacks: Be sure to note any food allergies on your child’s health form.
• Campers are offered a light snack is in the morning.
• Campers may purchase camp lunches by the week or bring their own. The menu and sign-up information will be posted in the spring. Milk is available for all campers during lunch.
• Campers staying on for extended day or tennis receive another snack.
Parents have the right to request copies of the Meadowbrook Day Camp background check, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.
Meadowbrook Day Camp does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, religion or disability in administration of any of it's camp policies, scholarship programs or other camp-administered programs. The Meadowbrook Day Camp complies with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Health (105CMR 430) and is licensed yearly by the Weston Board of Health.