The Parent Dashboard, link below, is for new and returning Meadowbrook Day Camp, Mazemakers and Teen Adventure camper families and is used to manage all Summer Programs camper enrollment information. CIT enrollment is by application only. The Parent Dashboard is a tool that may be used to check your camper's enrollment dates, forms due, check the family financial balances and requires a log in with email and password.
If you do not already have a Parent Dashboard account set up, please create your account by clicking the link below. If you already have an account, you may sign in with your email and password.
Passwords may be easily reset by users or by calling or emailing the camp office.
Parent Dashboard link - OPen Now!
Deposits: Pay by credit card or check
• A non-refundable deposit is due with the application.
• $300/session for day camp, Mazemakers or $350/week for Teen Adventures
• The deposit reserves your child’s space and will be applied to the tuition fee
Teen Adventures tuition is neither refundable nor transferable to a sibling or another program.
Tuition Balance is due by MAY 1, 2021 by check only – payable to Meadowbrook Summer Programs.
The tuition fee covers the regular hours of day camp , Mazemakers or the teen program. A COVID-19 surcharge will be in effect for summer 2021. To read more about the COVID-19 response plan please see the Health and Safety tab.
Multi-Session discounts: A Multi-session Discount is available to families who enroll in multiple sessions: siblings in one or both sessions or a single camper in both sessions. A Multi-session Discount of $180 is applied to the overall tuition of each eligible camper. Mazemakers and Day Camp enrollments may be combined to receive multi-session discounts.
Referral Discounts will be applied once both parties have completed the enrollment period.
If your child enrolls in Session A and their school closes after the start of camp, Meadowbrook will refund for full days missed based on the school calendar. We do not expect this to be the case in 2021.
- If a camper drops or withdrawals from a session before March 1st, the deposit is refundable. Any session withdrawals after March 1st will forfeit their deposit in total.
- Enrollment deposit from Teen Adventures may not be transferred to day camp or Mazemakers sessions. Withdrawing from Teen Adventures will result in the loss of the $350 deposit.
- If a change is made whereby the total number of sessions per family falls below the multi-session discount qualifications, an adjustment may be made to your account.
- If the change is made after March 1, the tuition payment for that session will also be forfeited unless the camp is able to fill the space in the group.
- Meadowbrook cannot give refunds due to routine illness or a change in family plans. Campers may not trade a week in one session for a week in another session.
Single extension weeks will not be available in 2021 due to health and safety restrictions.
- Bus transportation for 2021 cannot be confirmed at this time due to distancing restrictions.
AM/PM Extended Hours: Sign-up in the spring.
- Early morning care and Aftercamp care cannot be confirmed at this time. We will make any updates as allowed and deemed safe.
Tennis Clinics: Sign-up in the spring
- Clinics cannot be confirmed at this time. Adjustments may be made as allowed and deemed safe.
These vary by the session, so please see our website for more information. Safety will be determined as we near camp opening.
Lunch/Snacks: Be sure to note any food allergies on your child’s health form.
- Campers are offered a light snack in the morning.
- Campers may purchase camp lunches by the week or bring their own. The menu and sign-up information will be posted in the spring. Milk is available for all campers during lunch.
- Campers staying on for extended day or tennis receive another snack.
Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions document which will be part of the enrollment process and which will be attached to your enrollment confirmation email.
Parents have the right to request copies of the Meadowbrook Day Camp background check, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.
Meadowbrook Summer Programs admits students of any race, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, religion, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.