Meadowbrook Day Camp has offered a lunch program for many years and campers enrolled in Meadowbrook Day Camp have the opportunity to purchase a pre-ordered lunch while they are at camp. New for 2021, meals will be individually packaged and delivered safely to each cohort during lunch. Parents/guardians may download and use the Flik is Dining website or app to choose from a number of entrees each day.
- Daily lunch choices include a variety of options, and the choices remain the same each week.
- The cost of lunch is $9 per meal, and is paid through the app or Flik website using a credit or debit card.
- All campers are provided a daily snack and a choice of milk, chocolate milk, or water at lunchtime at no cost.
- The deadline for ordering lunch is the Friday before each week (i.e. July 2nd for lunches during the week of July 6th). Lunches may be ordered for the entire session all at once or week-to-week.
- If students choose to bring their own lunch we ask that families avoid packing any items that include peanut or tree nut ingredients.
- If your camper has any dietary restrictions or food sensitivities/allergies please be sure this information has been included on the camper Health Forms as well as in your online lunch order.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Luke Giroux, our Director of Dining Services, at email@example.com.
2021 Lunch Menu Click to Enlarge
For step-by-step instructions to set up the Flik Is Dining app, please click on the app image below.